- clean separation of logical and physical level
APIs and tools
- based on RasDaMan Array Algebra
- RasDL for n-D array definition
- RasQL with declarative n-D array operators
- RasLib C++ API
- RasDL data definition processor
- rView graphical frontend
- queries on n-D databases
- display of 1-D to 3-D query result sets
- RasQL embedded in SQL92
- RasLib API conformant with ODMG 2.0
In part funded by European Commission
- server-based query evaluation
- algebraic query optimization
- specialized storage manager
- arbitrary tiling, spatial index, compres
- interoperates with relational and object-oriented DBMSs
- several Unix variants (c/s), Windows NT (c)
- grant no. 20073
- partners: Hospital General de Manresa (Spain),
Spanish National Geographic Institute, et al.
poster by Peter Baumann.
Artwork © Hebel Creation, D-82343 Pöcking.